Melissa's Playlist


Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008





We had a great day. It was just the 5 of us. Joseph and Jess got to stay here until the 27th. We also had snow for Christmas, it snowed over night and my family was ecstatic to have a White Christmas.
I hope you all had a great Christmas. The first picture is our tree this year. Second is our house Christmas night with the lights on and the snow. Third is Joseph and Jess with a set of pictures showing three generations of Sailors from the Jones family. L-R is Bob Jones (Joseph's Great-Grandpa from during WWII), next is Jim Jones (Joseph's Dad who will retire in May) and then Joseph who just graduated from A-school in November. He is officially a Corpsman in the Navy now. Fourth is Christmas Eve with Christmas PJ's.

2 comments:

Traveling Deckers said...

I love the pictures. We do matching jammies on Christmas eve as well. The kids get theirs as gifts. We shower Christmas morning and put on our jammies for the day. I should be posting pictures soon.

Traveling Deckers said...

Melissa you can tell Joseph that Daniel's most current mailing address will ALWAYS be posted on Daniel's facbook. he gave me the password so i can update it while he is gone. I will also post pictures when i get them.