The old light house is at the top of the cliffs at Point Loma but when the fog comes in the ships at sea cant see it so they moved it down to the bottom of the cliffs and the Coast Guard now mans the new light house, which I don't think looks as cool as the old light house, but then I love old things.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
More Pictures at Cabrillo July 2009
The old light house is at the top of the cliffs at Point Loma but when the fog comes in the ships at sea cant see it so they moved it down to the bottom of the cliffs and the Coast Guard now mans the new light house, which I don't think looks as cool as the old light house, but then I love old things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment